Great Reasons For Choosing A Career At Prestige
At Prestige, we know that our greatest asset is our people. The rich diversity of ideas, experiences, cultures and lifestyles represented by Prestige employees makes it possible for us to give the best possible service to our customers. Your search for a great place to work ends right here.
Prestige needs talented employees at every level and anticipates even greater needs in the future. Great talent makes good business and this is true for Prestige. We are committed to improving the lives of our customers by providing quality service, products and solutions that earn their trust and build relationships. Our associates are at the heart of the company, and we value teamwork, integrity and positive energy.
Prestige has opportunities whether you are an experienced professional, a recent college graduate, a student looking for an internship, or searching for an entry level position. Join our team of dedicated, talented associates and build your future.
Pool Service Technician
Salary: $18-$38/hour based on experience. Health care packages also available to those that wish to participate. Bonus pay and incentives.
Expected Start Date: March 29
We are open for business! Prestige Pools is a full service swimming pool company in Streetsville Mississauga, servicing the community for 30+ years. We offer a wide selection of products and services at our store, and are always looking for qualified talent to join our growing team. www.prestigepools.ca
Our Labour jobs are Seasonal and Full-Time positions with some starting immediately. The ideal candidates will be available to commit to November minimum for 5-6 days per week and willing to work in varying weather conditions. There is an opportunity for an extended season.
· Previous experience in replacing, servicing and installing pool equipment. Comfortable using tools.
· Communication skills with clients and customers must be exceptional.
· Comprehension and timely execution of oral and written instruction/directions.
· Labour skills, including the ability to lift up to 50 lbs and meet physical demands of the job.
· A valid clean G Driver's License is mandatory.
· Open and close swimming pools
· Water chemistry knowledge
· Installing safety covers
· Replace, repair, install pool equipment such as pumps and filters, plumbing lines, valves, chemical systems, etc.
· Pool liners - replace or repair
· Renovating existing pools
· Construction of new pools
In addition to the skills listed, you will:
· Have the ability to measure and install and take on the responsibilities of a complete installation for liners and safety covers.
· Possess the expertise to form and pour concrete along with having the understanding of how to order substrates and other materials to complete the task and get the job done.
· Have the ability to change gears in a fast paced environment and work through challenges to get the desired results.
Be responsible to get effective use of the resources provided.
(1) $30-$38 Lead -5 plus years experience.
(2) $25-$30 Level One -1 to 4 years experience.
(3) $18-$25 Level Two - Have some experience in the workplace
University/College students looking for summer jobs are also encouraged to apply.
Expected start date: 2021-03-29
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: $18.00-$38.00 per hour